Nau Mai Haere Mai, Mauri Ora Associates Limited
Kete kete, kā kā kū kū , whakawhitiwhiti wheiao
"Diversity creates the world's rich chorus"
Mauriora Associates Limited (Mauriora) is a consultancy that specialises in Māori health, leadership, education and research and was established in 2000 by Māori Medical Doctors.
Mauriora personnel possess a wide range of skills and experience in health and education including: audit, assessment and evaluation; national and international conference presentations; health and education related research; resource and curricula development; cultural competency; health literacy; clinical and cultural supervision and mentoring.
- Improve Māori health.
- To reduce health disparities in New Zealand.
- To preserve and enhance Māori culture, tikanga and reo.
- To provide professional education and training products and services.
- To provide robust and timely research.
- To provide cornerstone training i.e. cultural competence, Treaty of Waitangi and tikanga learning through various learning mediums.
- To provide Māori leadership and reliable reputation.
- To provide innovative and interactive training.